I. What Information Do We Collect?
When you use Lavender Landscape’s website www.lavenderlandscape.com or integrated applications (collectively, the “Lavender Landscape Website” or the “Website”), or use Lavender Landscape’s consultation, design or installation services, or other services, or products, or contact Lavender Landscape, Lavender Landscape may collect, or you may be asked to provide personally identifiable information as follows (collectively, “Personal Information”):
- your name and/or business name title, address
- date of birth or other identifying information
- email address
- telephone and fax number(s)
- answers to surveys and quizzes
- a record of services or products that you use or purchase
- a record of any comments or communications between you and Lavender Landscape
Information that your browser sends whenever you visit the Website such as Internet Protocol (IP) address, device information, location information (in accordance with the consent process provided by your device), unique device identifiers, browser type, browser version, operating system, the pages of the Lavender Landscape Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other data(collectively, “Log Data”).
Lavender Landscape gathers and stores this Personal Information to provide you with products and services, and to help Lavender Landscape understand consumer preferences, and to contact you. You can choose not to provide this information, but this may limit Lavender Landscape’s ability to provide you with the products or services you have requested, communicate with you, and may limit your ability to utilize the Lavender Landscape Website. Lavender Landscape will not collect or monitor any personal or commercial information about you without your consent either by virtue of what you provide to Us, your use of the Lavender Landscape Website, or what you input in the course of your use of the Lavender Landscape Website or by contact with Us. If, after providing Personal Information you want Us to delete that Personal Information or you decide that you do not want your Personal Information to be used in a particular manner, you must contact Us by e-mail at email@example.com. Please keep in mind that it may take several days for Lavender Landscape to implement the change in your preferences How Do We Use Your Personal Information? Lavender Landscape processes such Personal Information when necessary to provide you with the products or services you have requested, where Lavender Landscape has obtained your prior consent, where Lavender Landscape has a legitimate reason to do so such as for security, testing, maintenance and enhancement purposes of the Lavender Landscape Website, the manufacture, marketing and sale of Lavender Landscape’s Services, and/or for business, analytics, research and reporting purposes. We collect your Personal Information for the following purposes:
To identify you when you use the Lavender Landscape Website in order to customize and personalize your experience in order to better fit your interests, such as offering you relevant, individually tailored content.
- To provide you with Lavender Landscape’s products and services.
- To monitor and improve the Lavender Landscape Website and our products and/or services.
- To detect, address and prevent technical issues and improve the usability of the Lavender Landscape Website.
- To provide and maintain the security of the Lavender Landscape Website
- To prepare and send invoices to you for your purchase orders.
- To prevent credit card fraud.
- To contact you when necessary in connection with your use of the Lavender Landscape Website or your purchase orders.
- To communicate with you by responding to your requests, comments and questions and to send emails and other communications.
- To send you periodic updates, product information, coupons and offers.
- To notify you about changes to the Lavender Landscape Website.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Lavender Landscape Website when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer support, account management and other administrative support.
- Use analytics, including tools such as Google Analytics, to monitor and evaluate Log Data.
- We may aggregate and anonymize information with data collected from other Lavender Landscape Website users or customers.
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
For legal reasons, We may share your Personal Information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Lavender Landscape if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to: a) meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; b) enforce applicable terms of service, including investigation of potential violations; c)detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or d)protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Lavender Landscape, our customers or the public as required or permitted by law. Communications Lavender Landscape only communicates directly with individual customers when responding to an inquiry and/or contact from the customer. If you have any questions as to this process, or if you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any Personal Information we have about you, register a complaint or simply want more information, please do not hesitate to send an email to our Privacy Director stating your concerns at the following email address at firstname.lastname@example.org.
II. Your Access To Your Information
You may access and change your account or some Personal Information, if you log in to your account on the Lavender Landscape Website, or you can follow the links that may be provided within our emails to you to manage your preferences. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact Us to assist you. If you wish to view what Personal Information we hold about you or if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com. Although we will take reasonable steps to keep your information accurate, complete and up-to-date, we request that you keep your information as current as possible so that we may continue to improve the Lavender Landscape Website, and our products and services. We will only withhold your access to such information in extremely limited circumstances where it is permitted and/or required by law, such as where it might create a dangerous situation, compromise an investigation or court proceeding, compromise Lavender Landscape’s business efforts, or improperly disclose the personal information of another. Lavender Landscape may (but is not obliged to) retain your Personal Information for periods of time, at Lavender Landscape sole discretion. In certain circumstances, you have the following rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have about you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Information directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact Us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your Personal Information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Information.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your Personal Information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the Personal Information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Lavender Landscape relied on your consent to process your Personal Information. Please note that We may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
Restriction or deletion of your Personal Information may affect your ability to utilize, and Lavender Landscape’s ability to provide, the products, features and services on the Lavender Landscape Website, in whole or in part.
III. Links To Other Websites
The Site and Services are not directed to people under 18 (or other age as required by local law), and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children. If you learn that your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, you may contact us as set forth below. If we learn that we have collected any Personal Information in violation of applicable law, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s account.
VI. Merge Or Other Transaction
VII. Notice To California Customers
VIII. Effective Date And Policy Changes